Award winning, experienced, successful project & staff manager adept in making and working within budgets and schedules, managing others, contract negotiation, risk identification/mitigation, formulation of strategies, solving complex problems, high stakes decision making and driving to achieve business plan metrics. Versed at the full project cycle of thousands of residential lots, including due diligence, feasibility analysis, land acquisition, entitlements, site planning, purchasing, land development, home design & construction, securing approvals, Rec Centers & parks, production, and close-out. Purposefully cross trained across multiple disciplines, for maximum effect. Often working through ambiguity, cross-functionally facilitates a project track built on communication & organization which closely supports the frontline sales/marketing & construction teams, toward success.
Strengths Finders & DISC rated strong in creativity, responsibility, learning, strategic thinking & taking command.
Managers have praised positive leadership style, brevity, professionalism, work ethic, organization, resourcefulness, attention to detail, as results driven, sense of urgency and duty. As a youth, ranked Honors tier status, with this mindset only sharpening over time.
Values self-competition, mimicking best practices, setting expectations, partnership, team growth & mentorship.
* Oversight & direction of business operations including strategy & bookkeeping
* Management to business plan targets, in a dynamic environment
* Developed processes, for effective meetings & tracking
* Creates, manages & meets schedules for all aspects including engineering, plan check, development
* Creates, manages & works within budgets ranging from $4MM-$25MM
* Responsible for individual projects ranging from 55 lots to 1,045 lots, 250 lots on average
* Director of Land Development inclusive of subcontractor supervision, inspections, & safety
* Achieving discretionary approvals/entitlements & CEQA compliance
* Establishing key relationships with staff at local, state, federal agencies, cities, counties, and more
* Directing design teams in site design, value engineering, conflict avoidance, plan check
* Critical analyses of site conditions vis-à-vis design & quality control of improvement plans
* Purchasing & management including solicitation, bidding, negotiation & contracting, including engineers, architects, & subs
* Hiring & leading of at least 6 employees at one time
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE
BACHELORS OF ARTS, SOCIOLOGY